Jinfo Product Review of Manzama
The value of the product is derived from:
• Time saved in searching for information
• Greater efficiency in being more informed
• The resulting downstream benefit in terms of new business won and clients retained.
• Clear understanding of client use-cases
• Good help and administration areas
• Continuous focus on product and content improvement
PRODUCT MATURITY AND DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Its product is already impressive and the vendor is not standing still with development plans.
Its primary focus continues to be on law firms.
• New content partnerships with Acquire Media and Dun & Bradstreet
• Boolean support
• Artificial intelligence (AI) improvements to search results, including automatic grouping
of near-identical stories.
Jinfo was pleased with the search filtering options on the service, including options to refine searching by pre-built groupings, such as top sources in a particular country, top global news sources or all press release sources.
• Clear, straightforward screen layout
• Easy search and alert set-up
• Extensive filtering options
• Good post-processing options, including via a Manzama toolbar on third-party websites
• Support for mobile, API, RSS, Salesforce, and Microsoft SharePoint access
OUTPUTS AND ALERTS
Manzama has a floating toolbar feature, so that when the user has clicked on an article link and has navigated to the original source website, they can still access the system’s post-processing functionality.
Alerting functionality within the service allows the user to specify whether they wish to receive email alerts for any or all of their saved topics. The resulting alert emails are clearly and attractively laid out with sections for each kind of information and plentiful links allowing the user to click through seamlessly into their Manzama dashboard application for further research.
Supported browsers for Manzama were Mozilla Firefox (version 5 and higher), Apple Safari (version 5 and higher) Google Chrome (version 4 and higher), Microsoft Edge (version 20 and higher) and Internet Explorer (version 9 and higher).
“Jinfo believes that Manzama can deliver good value to its customers thanks to a number of strengths. The service shows a clear understanding of the content needs, business environment and working practices of its main target audience in its target countries of the US, Canada, UK and Australia.”
Chris Porter, Jinfo