About the 2017 Forum
The 6th Annual Knowledge Management Forum returns on 9 March 2017.
The agenda is being developed in conjunction with our Advisory Board and aims to not only provide stimulating topics for KM and PSL professionals in law firms, but also knowledge and information roles in-house.
This year research is pushing our agenda towards understanding what critical knowledge is, how it can help drive down costs, seeing solutions through behaviour (rather than simply technology) and what current and future disruptors to the KM world may look like.
Many of the panellists and speakers are Knowledge Managers with first-hand experience of the issues raised, and this year we are also involving more of those technology companies who are driving innovation in the KM sector.
The Forum is open to all delegates from private practice and in-house legal departments who work with knowledge, information, data and libraries services.
- Collaboration and knowledge culture
- Geographically dispersed knowledge teams, virtual teams, and distributed knowledge
- Matter data and knowledge flow
- Client-facing knowledge initiates
- Change management and implementing sustainable change
- Organisational learning: how should knowledge transfer be managed in firms and businesses?
- Demonstrating the financial value of KM to the business
- What new roles are being created and who is stepping into them?
- The tension between data protection, cyber security and knowledge sharing; open/closed systems and the approach firms are being forced to take by clients
- What can Legal KM learn from other sectors?
- What are the problems that are driving technology and how can we (KM) make technology relevant to our problems?