We’re proud to present our third annual startups seminar at W Seattle on Thursday, December 8. This year’s theme will be the pending convergence of the big-five “Super Technologies” — Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, IoT, Big Data and Mobile — and how they will impact society, our economy and our startup community.
This year’s highlights:
- Keynote: Ryan Calo, Assistant Professor of Law and Co-director of the Technology Policy Lab at UW;
- An investor panel with John Cook, Co-founder of Geekwire, serving as moderator and investors Erik Benson of Voyager Capital and Greg Ennis of Peninsula Ventures serving as panelists;
- An entrepreneur panel including Mike Howell, Co-founder & CEO of Dolly; Sandi Lin, Co-founder & CEO of Skilljar; and Peter Ozolin, Founder, CEO and Chairman of Manzama;
- Breakout sessions to cover your most pressing legal questions; and
- A complimentary happy hour reception to network with other attendees and gain additional access to the presenters and investors.