The 27th Annual Marketing Partner Forum
January 22 @ 8:00 am - January 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
In January 2020, Marketing Partner Forum visits The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne in Miami, Florida for three days of rigorous education and professional networking at one of the nation’s most luxurious properties. Conveniently situated near Miami International Airport (MIA), Key Biscayne is the ideal backdrop for one of the legal profession’s most revered programs dedicated to law firm profitability and client development in a dynamic legal services market. Please join us as we continue our annual examination of critical law firm marketing and client-oriented trends impacting the business of law.
- Marketing Partner Forum is designed for client development partners, rainmakers, and the senior-most legal marketing and business development leaders across the profession.
- Our content reflects the experience and sophistication of our international audience in terms of rigor, ambition and scope.
- Attendees can engage venerable thought leaders both within and outside of the legal industry.
- Our program offers ample networking opportunities and the stunning scenery, nightlife, spa and sand of southern Florida.
- Attendees can interact directly with senior clients and network for new business;
- Refresh & reflect at our Wednesday Welcome Luncheon and Friday Bloody Mary Brunch;
- And depart the event with practical takeaways to share with peers and firm leadership.