- This event has passed.
Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference
April 8, 2019 - April 10, 2019
1,500+ of Your Peers Meet Every Year to Learn, Share and Connect.
Expand your skill set with concrete ideas and strategies that will increase your value to your organization and help you tackle your day-to-day challenges at the 2019 Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference.
Join your legal marketing and business development peers in Atlanta, Georgia on April 8-10, 2019, to refresh your strategies, renew your ideas, and recharge with your peers. It’s the place to…
- Learn how others are driving new business and creating value for clients.
- Share challenges and solutions with a network of colleagues from all types of roles.
- Connect theoretical discussions with real world examples and return to the office ready to act on new ideas.
Bring Out Your Best, Strengthen Your Relationships and Advance Your Career.
Benefit from the conference’s combination of valuable educational programming and vibrant community atmosphere. You will:
- Learn from a world-class speaking faculty of over 150+ influential industry leaders.
- Participate in a variety of networking opportunities with your peers from around the world.
- Benefit from specialized breakout sessions that allow you to delve deeper into topics and that matter most to you and your firm.
- Immerse yourself in one of seven pre-conference programs that are packed with practical takeaways and the opportunity for guided discussion with like-minded professionals.
- Return to the office armed with new, proven tactics that you and your team can put into action right away.
Block your calendar for April 8-10, 2019, for an immersive legal marketing experience, and register today!
New this Year!
- Gain new ideas and tactics to begin and accelerate D&I efforts within your firm
- Learn how to better effect change by engaging your stakeholders in design thinking
- Hear first-hand how to build a credible industry sector strategy
- A new take on aligning your social media strategy with your business development goals