Manzama Website Cookies:
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (ex, newsletter)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex, comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
|_dc_gtm_UA-19176479-1||third party||24 Hours||Google Tag Manager|
|_ga||third party||24 Months||Google Universal Analytics|
|_gcl_au||third party||3 Months||Google Ads Conversion Tracking|
|_gid||third party||24 Hours||Google Universal Analytics|
|IDE||third party||2 Months||Optimization and Reporting|
|viewed_cookie_policy||third party||12 Months||Policy Confirmation|
- Google Policy: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data could be kept up to 26 months.
- MailChimp Policy: Entered form data will be used to fulfill opt-in requests and when one unsubscribes, the data will no longer be used. If you wish to have your data removed from our MailChimp lists then please send your request to the marketing department.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. Reminder, this will affect the functionality of the Manzama platform.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Manzama Platform Cookies:
The platform cookies let you use all the different parts of the Manzama platform. Without them, services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Signing into the Manzama platform.
- Remembering previous actions and the state of the page you are on.
- Remembering security settings which restrict access to certain content.
- Presenting you with context-sensitive help.