Manzama is a leading provider of current awareness and market intelligence to professional service organizations around the globe. Our Client Success Team has a reputation for strategically partnering with clients to understand their goals, workflows and pain points and use this information to develop plans to successfully leverage the Manzama platform. We are looking for a Senior Client Success Manager to join our team. Entrepreneurial, collaborative, self-starter, driven, service-oriented, and problem-solver are just a few ways we would describe our Client Success Team and Company.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s primary use cases.
- Act as the client advocate, working cross-departmentally with internal teams to successfully complete client projects and requests.
- Lead the development and execution of action plans to achieve identified client outcomes for named accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to plan for and lead pilots of the platform.
- Provide platform training to key stakeholders and end-users, connecting the value of Manzama to client initiatives.
- Achieve client success outcomes including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher client product adoption, client satisfaction, and overall client health.
- Serve as lead point of contact for assigned accounts, as well as be available to other clients, as needed.
- Accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of a portfolio of clients.
- Ability to travel domestically (15-20%)
- 5+ years of relevant experience working within the legal industry or other professional service industries.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Manzama is located in Bend, Oregon. This position will be remote, with a strong preference for candidates on the East Coast.
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to Peter Ozolin and Mark Hinkle.