Manzama is a leading provider of current awareness and market intelligence to professional service organizations around the globe. Our Engineering Team has a reputation for implementing highly available and fault tolerant software and infrastructure in support of our client’s operations. We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer to add to our engineering team. Entrepreneurial, collaborative, self-starter, driven, service-oriented, and problem-solver are just a few ways we would describe our Engineering Team and Company.
- Own the entire lifecycle of features you work on, from initial concept to quality production systems
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the rest of the engineering and product team
- Learn and harness new web, mobile, and server technologies to solve complex problems
- In conjunction with our client services team troubleshoot and fix production issues
- Help other team members to grow and improve their technical knowledge as they help you grow and improve
- 5 or more years of experience in software development
- Full-stack web engineer with a proven track record of building and supporting SaaS based products
- You are solutions-oriented and will choose the right solutions to best accomplish our goals
- Resourceful and fast learner of new technologies and methods
- Experience building and using Rest web services
- Strong SQL Experience
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Experience working in a startup; resourceful, creative, self-directed, comfortable working with uncertainty
- Knowledge of server administration and dev-ops
Beautiful Bend, OR.
Current Tech Stack
- Python Django applications hosted on Google Cloud
- React, Redux for new front-end development
- Backed by Postgres, Solr, Google Datastore, Redis, SendGrid, PostgREST
- Other tools include Salt, RabbitMQ, Nginx, Celery, Icinga, Grafana, Node.js, Graylog, JIRA, Github
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to Mike Hollibaugh.