SIGN UP FOR A DEMO NOW!
Take a quick guided tour of Manzama and discover just how easy it is to stay current.
We’re looking for people with the right attitude, accountability and action.
Manzama is a Bend-based information software startup company enabling professionals around the world to extract insights from news media affecting their clients, industries, and business interests. We are seeking a talented individual for an entry to mid-level position to help us enhance and expand our current product offering.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, smart, and able to learn tasks and systems quickly. The ideal candidate should have experience as an information professional or research analyst for a company coupled with a desire to research large bodies of news media to uncover business trends using qualitative and quantitative analysis. Substitute experience includes data analysis, data journalism, data modeling, or statistical analysis. Note that this is not a Content Marketing position.
– Research and curate news media
– Perform data entry tasks with accuracy
– Construct search queries on data using our proprietary syntax
– Perform textual analysis on datasets, identify patterns and data trends
– Develop feedback loop to continually develop systems and products
– Manage multiple tasks with deadlines for completion
– Assume accountability for work completed
– Learn back-end software administration system
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Demonstrated analytical experience
– Strong Computer skills
– Exposure to Boolean query construction, SQL or other query language
– Intermediate experience with MS Excel
– Intermediate experience with other MS Office tools
– Interest in Media/Journalism
– Experience with Taxonomies
– Experience with Web Content Curation
– Entry level foreign language skills preferred but not required
– Full Time Salary dependent on qualifications