SIGN UP FOR A DEMO NOW!
Take a quick guided tour of Manzama and discover just how easy it is to stay current.
We’re looking for people with the right attitude, accountability and action.
Manzama is a Bend-based information software startup company enabling professionals around the world to extract insights from news media affecting their clients and business interests. We are seeking a talented individual for an entry to mid-level position to help us enhance and expand our current product offering.
We are looking for a candidate who is motivated, smart, curious and able to learn tasks and systems quickly. This role represents a chance to get into a fast-moving SaaS technology company based in Bend, and there will be room for career advancement.
Note that this is not a Content Marketing position.
– Research and curate news media
– Perform Data Analysis
– Perform data entry tasks with accuracy
– Construct search queries on data using our proprietary syntax
– Perform textual analysis on datasets, identify patterns and data trends
– Develop feedback loop to continually develop systems and products
– Manage multiple tasks with deadlines for completion
– Assume accountability for work completed
– Learn back-end software administration system
– Bachelor’s degree
– Demonstrated analytical experience
– Strong Computer skills
– Exposure to Boolean query construction, SQL or other query language preferred
– Experience in back-end system administration preferred
– Intermediate experience with MS Excel
– Intermediate experience with other MS Office tools
Additional Preferred Qualities
– Interest in Media/Journalism
– Experience with Taxonomies
– Experience with Web Content Curation
-Entry level foreign language skills preferred but not required
– Full-Time Salary dependent on qualifications
Keywords: Data analysis, Research Analyst, Business Analyst, Text analysis, Data Modeling, Curation, Taxonomy, Media, Data warehouse, Bloomberg, Reuters