Library and Marketing departments have different roles and responsibilities, but they do share one important goal: supporting their firms in maintaining and increasing revenue with current and prospective clients. Leveraging unique skill sets, institutional knowledge, and relationships helps both teams become more efficient and effective.
Join the Minnesota Chapters of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA), the Special Libraries Association (SLA), and the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) for an inside look at how librarians and marketers can join forces to achieve business development success.
During this panel discussion, we will explore the difference between information and intelligence; how intelligence can inform marketing and business development strategies; how department structures are evolving; when to bring in the other party; and how to address potential barriers to collaboration.
- Carolyn Bates, Research Manager, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Denise Rabogliatti, Business Intelligence Analyst, Fredrikson & Byron
- Julie Snow-Samanant, CMO, Fredrikson & Byron
- Kristo Sween, Business Development Manager, Fish & Richardson
- Stacy Rowe, Director of Client Success, Manzama (Moderator)