See how this globally leading professional services firm used innovative solutions to enhance their current awareness, build interdepartmental collaboration and deliver better outcomes for clients.
- Global scalability for 4000 users
- Implement a user-friendly platform
- Increase collaboration and support across the firm
- Capture a broader range of diverse online content, including paid subscriptions
- Offer individualised alerts and Dashboards
“It is sometimes a challenge for “library” teams in professional services firms to present themselves as innovative and forward-thinking, and to deliver timely and relevant information to busy lawyers. Manzama has been instrumental in allowing us to provide relevant and timely updates on complex areas of legal and commercial practice and business, and to position the Knowledge and Research team as internal experts in information management.”
– Matthew Jones, Head of Knowledge and Research, Herbert Smith Freehills
In response to lawyers’ continuing need for ‘real-time’ current awareness and a desire to manage their own updates and alerts, the Knowledge and Research team at Herbert Smith Freehills recognised an opportunity: to implement Manzama’s Intelligence Platform to meet that need, and to strengthen its relationship with – and value to – the firm’s Business Development team.
The process of implementation also allowed the team to become an integral part of the firm’s commerciality and innovation initiatives. Manzama’s Intelligence Platform allowed the team to capture diverse, online media and efficiently roll-out tailored current awareness to the firm’s extensive global network. It also offered the flexibility for practice groups and individual stakeholders to control and individualise their own alerts.
Here are the key ways Manzama helped the firm’s team to achieve their goals:
- Inter-Departmental Collaboration
- Scalability, Usability and Ease of Self-Management
- Capturing Online, Individualised and Relevant Content